The exact formula to lower cholesterol in 10 DAYS!!!
Is it even possible to really reduce your LDL cholesterol naturally, no meds, no weird tricks, just a change in lifestyle?
Yes it is!!! And I’m here to give you the exact formula I used to lower not only my LDL but my total cholesterol in 10 days. Pssss! If you rather watch the content via video, click here.
Some may call it cheating, but to me it was a way to continue learning how to master my body.
Since 19 I’ve been struggling to keep my cholesterol under 200 points, and my LDL less than 100.
While getting my certification in plant-based nutrition, I learned that we can manipulate our genetic predisposition (in my case for high cholesterol and heart disease) with FOOD!
But let’s take a step back and quickly learn some basics about cholesterol:
* Our bodies produce cholesterol naturally
* It is necessary for the health of our brain
* High LDL cholesterol may indicate a risk of heart disease
* LDL cholesterol can be lowered with dietary changes and more movement
* Vegetables and Fruits do not have cholesterol
* Animal protein and dairy have cholesterol that could influence the LDL levels to rise
What is the secret formula to reduce bad cholesterol naturally? Here it goes:
- With clarity we can take proper action. What does that mean? I invite you to write down, take a picture, scribble something on a piece of paper, whatever method you want to use but you need to TRACK what you are eating for 3-4 days. Please do so without judgement or giving yourself excuses that this is just another crazy week and you NORMALLY don’t eat this way. Just track it, keep it SIMPLE!
- Calculate how much fat you are eating. The geeky engineer in me loves this step. If you eat out a lot or consume processed foods, look at the nutrition label, check the amount of fats and cholesterol. We don’t care about the calories at this point. Next to your food log, write how much fat (a rough estimate is fine) you are eating in a day.
- Reduce, Replace, Eliminate. For those with a predisposition to heart disease and high cholesterol, we need to eliminate dairy, meat, and high fat foods including fried foods for these 10 days!!! This is exactly what I did to cut my cholesterol by more than half! If you don’t have a predisposition but your cholesterol still came out high, then reduce the amount of fats you eat and replace bad fats (RED MEATS) with good fats like nuts and avocados.
There you have it. That is my formula to reduce ldl cholesterol naturally.
Please note this does NOT replace any medical advice, I am simply sharing what I DID to help me lower my cholesterol.
If you are interested in mastering your body, understanding what are the best foods for you and learning more about your health, then I invite you to checkout the Ditching Dieting for Good Masterclass.
In this masterclass you will learn 5 simple strategies that will help you STOP dieting once and for all and truly become the master of your body and health. More details here.
Until next time!