Engineering Wellness Together
Lennis has an authentic storytelling style to help her audience connect with her message. Through her talks, she is helping professionals in STEM reduce stress and prevent burnout so they can experience more joy and freedom in their daily life.
Her talks and workshops are perfect for corporations, organizations, associations, leadership conferences, colleges, and universities involving students and professionals in STEM.
The audience will learn to:
- Identify the foundation elements of mindfulness and how they can be used to reduce stress
- Use an “engineering approach” (gather data for analysis) to design a personalized stress management toolkit
- Find clarity about daily “hidden” habits that induce stress and impact overall well-being
- Identify activities that create burnout and reduce productivity at work and home
- Set rituals that align with creating success for overall health & wellness
- Kick-off healthier habits in the office and at home
- Apply empowerment tools to amplify the mind-body-spirit connection
Lennis customizes every presentation and workshop to align with the client’s objectives for their audiences.
Our happy customers have a lot to say about our products and services!
“Lennis is very understanding and relatable to the types of stresses that women in engineering face as and she has experienced it firsthand. Because of this, she knows all the right questions to ask to help you determine next steps towards improving your well-being”
“Lennis is a kind and knowledgeable mentor. She was listening and providing practical advice as we talked. What I liked the most was her willingness to share real experiences with practical advice. Thanks Lennis!”
“Lennis gave the best definition and examples to break it (health & wellness) down for me”
Renna Del RosarioVirtual Assistant
“Lennis has clearly created a thoughtful program that gets you back to the basics of wellness”